Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Random Thought


I was literally 'bout to nap and X-Men: the animated series came on. It was the infamous first episode when my mans Morph [allegedly] gets merked by a sentinel.

There was some debate later on in the episode and the series if anyone was to blame for the incident. I've taken it upon myself to analyze the situation and
I've concluded that it was certainly Cyclop's fault and Wolverine should have definitely tore his ass up. My man morph had no reason to even be on the mission. He serves as merely comic relief and since both Wolverine and Beast were already on board (they're hilarious together, not so much separate) laughs were optimal.
And the fact that they decided to just dip when Morph and Beast got got... what kind of leadership and teamwork is that? If any of my 20k dudes were getting jumped by sentinels, I don't care how many or how big or what generation of sentinel (because they do get crazy), I'm hopping in the fight, powers or no powers.

Imma miss you morph :(

No comments: