Tuesday, May 6, 2008

WE GRADTUATIN BITCHES!!!

Commencement Board: Good afternoon. How can I help you?
Me: Hi. How many tickets do we get for the commencement ceremony?
Commencement Board: Um there are no tickets sir. The ceremony is outside so we don't require tickets
Me: Good to know. Good to know. I'm expecting a rather large party. I hope there's space
Commencement Board: Well just how large is your party sir?
Me: 20,000. STRONG.
Commencement Board: ...
Me:...
Commencement Board: 20,000?
Me: That's right. WE GRADUATING BITCHES AND I WANT MY 20K MONEY MAKING BROTHERS SITTIN' FRONT ROW!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm bout to roll around campus slapping professors. Everyones invited but 20,000 might be a bit much.

Matthew Plitch said...

I could drop 20k with one hand like Pacman.

(i love you ike.)