Sunday, May 4, 2008

So Much Swagger, I Give Up!

Recently, we here at 20k have been accused of thieving from other blogs to provide the hot shit for out blog; namely kanye west's blog Fuck that shit! We the hottest blog on the planet and if any other blogs even get their little cookies on any of our 20,000 macbooks or pcs (mostly macs cuz theyre hotter) they should just thank whatever deity they fucking wit because they finally made it! And plus Kanye's blog is whack.

But I digress.

So i was on Kanye's blog a while back and I witnessed the most powerful expression of swag I've ever seen (outside of our 20,000 that perpetually radiate ridiculous levels of swag, braggadocio, style, flavor, funk, hot-as-fuck-ness...etc.) In response to some less than favorable reviews of his new tour, Kanye whil'd out:
Yo, anybody that's not a fan; don't come to my show. For what?! To try and throw ya'll two cents in? Ya'll rated my album shitty and now ya'll come to the show and give it a B+. What's a B+ mean? I'm an extremist. It's either pass or fail! A+ or F-! You know what, fuck you and the whole fucking staff!!! I know I shouldn't dignify this with a comment, but the reviewer threw a jab at all the artists. I just wanna know when was the last time you enjoyed yourself. If you can't have fun and lose yourself at this tour it's a good chance you're a very miserable person. I actually feel sorry for you guys. Your job forces you to not have fun anymore. Grab a drink, holla at some nice girls, and party bitch!! You don't know shit about passion and art. You'll never gain credibility at this rate. You're fucking trash! I make art. You can't rate this. I'm a real person. I'm not a pop star. I don't care about anything but making great art. Never come 2 one of my shows ever again, you're not invited and if you see me...BOW!! This is not pop, it's pop art!
Albeit the arrogance that Kanye is often criticized for is there, but it is laced with the hilarity and truth I personally find endearing. I give up hating on this man and his little blog he has running over there. I in fact like it. This is not to say we aren't iller in every way and that our subject matter doesn't far surpass his. Simply, his blog, his tour, his last album don't completely suck.
And in the same vein as his post, Fuck all the 20kmoneymakingbloggersonthecorner haters!!! Theres way too many letters in our web address to come across us and not already be on our dick. If you don't like a post you're stupid...
go kill yourself because you ain't ever gon ' be nothing!

This is not pop, it's not pop art, it's the Corner baby... and we ain't going no where!!! HAHA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CHUUUUUUUUCHHH!!!!!