Thursday, April 3, 2008

-Dial tone:
-6-1-7-7-4-2-2-2-7-7
-Ringing:
Hostess: "Oceanaire Restaraunt. This is Kathleen."
C: "Hi, Kathleen. I'd like to make a reservation for Friday night, around 8pm."
Kathleen: "Sure thing, Chris. How large is your party?"
C: "20,000."
Kathleen: "Excuse me?"
C: "I'd like to make a reservation for Friday night, around 8pm - for my money making brothers on the corner."
Kathleen: "Is this a-"
C: "All 20,000 of them."
Kathleen: "Sir, if you're not serious about making a reservation, I suggest you hang up."
C: "Tree-huggin' ass bitch, please! I make reservations for my brothers on the corner! All 20,000 of them!"
-Click:
-Dial tone.

AT THE END OF A LONG DAY OF STANDING ON THE CORNER MAKING MONEY, I DON'T RECOMMEND OCEANAIRE RESTAURANT. WHILE THE SEAFOOD IS FRESH AND DELICIOUS, THEY CAN'T SEAT ME AND MY 20,000 MONEY MAKING BROTHERS AND THAT'S THAT.

Chris out.



1 comment:

morgy-poo said...

this still makes me laugh when i read it...

again and again...