Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ya'll heard these niggas done tied the knot!!???


I know my dislike for a certain Mr. Sean Carter is well documented within the community, and I know the team is strong on their celebrity gossip grind, but how is this gon' just happen!

Truthfully, I feel like this is a good look for ugly dudes born in Brooklyn *cough, cough*, especially those creeping up there in their years and lookin sloppy. (Red Stripe ain't gon' help the belly situation brotha.)

This ain't a celebrity gossip blog really but i jus felt like niggas should know if they ain't already (and I know a whole bunch of people that just like seeing Beyonce looking kinda busted.)



source:
http://ahotmessblog.com/?p=2426

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's not even talk about the $150 million contract he just signed with Live Nation...

"What you call money, I pay more in taxes..."