Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Who's Crying Now? = POWERFUL

So the other night I cruisin down I-93 in my 1981 corolla, windows down with the air whipping through my full bodied mullet. Fresh with the info from my bro Wes that my girl had been cheating with some Spanish guy, there was little to heal the heart of this money makin brother on the corner. Heavy hearted, I turned up the radio looking for something to ease the pain. That's when I heard the hypnotizingly brotastic voice of Steve Perry and the monster that is Journey. This post is to honor them for helping me find my way back to my money making brothers. Cause at the end of the day, she may have that salsa guru she's cheating with, but I have the love of 19,999 money makin brothers on my side. So yes, who's crying now?

P.S. Why was Journey so powerful??!!!

-"Oh shit! Its Ek! Run nigga run!"...Anonymous

No comments: